Are dogs welcome?
– We love dogs but not in the dining room. They are welcome to our sister restaurant upstairs though, Österlånggatan 17.
I’m disabled, can i visit you?
– Yes! There’s an elevator in the entrance to Vinköket which is right beside us. You will need a ramp / assistance to get in there though so please inform the supervisor upon arrival. We have a disabled toilet on the entrance floor to Le Rouge.
Can i bring my kids to the restaurant? Do you have high chairs? Can i bring the stroller indoors?
– Yes, children are welcome to us. We don’t have any high chairs though and the stroller would have to stay outside. When making a reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.
Is it possible to park near by?
– You can possibly find a parking space around the area but it’s very unusual as it’s very busy around Gamla Stan.
What type of food do you serve?
– Swedish and European classics.
I have allergies, can you adapt the menu for me?
– Absolutely! Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with your allergies.
How long is the kitchen open?
– The kitchen closes 30 minutes before the restaurant. A limited menu is served from 23:00.
I’m on a diet, do you have suitable dishes?
Yes, most of the time. If not we’ll adjust an existing dish for you after our best ability
Do you do take away?
– Yes, we collaborate with Foodora and you’ll find a link to their order page here on our website.
Do you offer catering?
– Yes, our catering department will gladly help with this. Please get in touch with your request at: email@example.com
Can we bring our own cake, or can you provide one for us?
– You can’t bring your own cake and we can’t provide one for you unfortunately. We can organize a candle in the dessert though, this has to be pre-ordered.
I would like to surprise my friends with a flower, a bottle of champagne or such. Can you help me with this?
– We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself, or order from a florist.
Do you have a bar?
– Yes! At Vinköket we serve champagne, wine and beer and at Lilla Paris Bistro you can enjoy classic French cocktails and at Österlånggatan 17 upstairs we offer, among many other things, a superb cocktail menu.
Do you have outdoor seating?
– Yes we do! It is not possible to reserve a table at the outdoor seating
Do you have a chambre séparée?
– No. Österlånggatan 17 has a small chambre separée that seats up to 9 persons though.
Can we book our favourite table?
– We can’t promise anything, but we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.
We are a large group that wish to dine with you, is this possible?
– Absolutely! Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. A pre-order of menu is required one week before hand.
Can i lease the entire restaurant?
– No, unfortunately not.
Do i need a reservation or can i drop by sponaneously?
– A table reservation is always best to guarantee you a table. But we’ll of course do our best to accommodate our more spontaneous guests.
If i came by spontaneously, how long will i have to wait for a table?
– Har to tell, but anything from 10 minutes to an hour. Or more, or less.
Can you invoice us?
– We don’t invoice groups below 10 persons. A fee of 200 sek will be added to the bill if the total amount is below 20 000 sek. Invoices has the be approved before hand by emailing your enquiry to email@example.com
Do you sell gift cards?
– Yes! We sell gift cards on spot.
Do you have wi-fi available?
I forgot something in the restaurant! What do i do?
– Please send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you hiring?
– Yes, almost always. Please send us your resumé to: email@example.com