Are dogs welcome?
– We love dogs but not in the dining room. They are welcome to our sister restaurant upstairs though, Österlånggatan 17.
I’m disabled, can i visit you?
– Yes! There’s an elevator in the entrance to Vinköket which is right beside us. You will need a ramp / assistance to get in there though so please inform the supervisor upon arrival. We have a disabled toilet on the entrance floor to Le Rouge.
Can i bring my kids to the restaurant? Do you have high chairs? Can i bring the stroller indoors?
– Yes, children are welcome to us. We don’t have any high chairs though and the stroller would have to stay outside. When making a reservation please include your children in the total number of guests.
Is it possible to park near by?
– You can possibly find a parking space around the area but it’s very unusual as it’s very busy around Gamla Stan.
What type of food do you serve?
– Swedish and European classics.
I have allergies, can you adapt the menu for me?
– Absolutely! Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org with your allergies.
How long is the kitchen open?
– The kitchen closes 30 minutes before the restaurant. A limited menu is served from 23:00.
I’m on a diet, do you have suitable dishes?
Yes, most of the time. If not we’ll adjust an existing dish for you after our best ability
Do you do take away?
– Yes, we collaborate with Foodora and you’ll find a link to their order page here on our website.
Do you offer catering?
– Yes, our catering department will gladly help with this. Please get in touch with your request at: email@example.com
Can we bring our own cake, or can you provide one for us?
– You can’t bring your own cake and we can’t provide one for you unfortunately. We can organize a candle in the dessert though, this has to be pre-ordered.
I would like to surprise my friends with a flower, a bottle of champagne or such. Can you help me with this?
– We can help you with anything we have on our menu, but e.g. a flower you must bring yourself, or order from a florist.
Do you have a bar?
– Yes! At Vinköket we serve champagne, wine and beer and at Lilla Paris Bistro you can enjoy classic French cocktails and at Österlånggatan 17 upstairs we offer, among many other things, a superb cocktail menu.
Do you have outdoor seating?
– Yes we do! It is not possible to reserve a table at the outdoor seating
Do you have a chambre séparée?
– No. Österlånggatan 17 has a small chambre separée that seats up to 9 persons though.
Can we book our favourite table?
– We can’t promise anything, but we will do our best to fulfill your wishes.
We are a large group that wish to dine with you, is this possible?
– Absolutely! Please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. A pre-order of menu is required one week before hand.
Can i lease the entire restaurant?
– No, unfortunately not.
Do i need a reservation or can i drop by sponaneously?
– A table reservation is always best to guarantee you a table. But we’ll of course do our best to accommodate our more spontaneous guests.
If i came by spontaneously, how long will i have to wait for a table?
– Har to tell, but anything from 10 minutes to an hour. Or more, or less.
Can you invoice us?
– Yes. A fee of 200 sek will be added to the bill if the total amount is below 20 000 sek. Please email us the company name, address and organisation numer 4 days prior to the date at the latest.
Do you sell gift cards?
– Yes! We sell gift cards on spot.
Do you have wi-fi available?
Do you offer take away food?
– At the moment we don´t.
I forgot something in the restaurant! What do i do?
– Please send us an email on: email@example.com.
Are you hiring?
– Yes, almost always. Please send us your resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org